Welcome to A Cat Clinic!
Providing Gentle, Compassionate Care for Cats & Their Families
We always welcome new clients and would love to help you provide a lifetime of quality care for your feline family members. Our veterinarians and staff love cats, and will always work with you to offer gentle, compassionate care in a low-stress environment. Contact us today at 301-540-7770 or email@example.com, or click the Schedule an Appointment button to get started!
Once you have scheduled your appointment, you may visit our Online Forms page to download the New Client Information Form. Once you complete the form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to save some time at your first visit with us.
Also if your are able, please send us your cat’s previous medical history prior to their first visit with us. This allows the doctor to review them before you arrive, and plan an appointment specific to your cat’s needs. You may email them to us at the address above, or fax to 301-540-2041.
Serving Boyds, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Clarksburg, and Surrounding Areas in MD
A Cat Clinic has been serving the Germantown MD area, providing veterinary services to cats, since 1986. We moved one mile west of Route 118 to our current location in 2005. A Cat Clinic was the first veterinary hospital in Montgomery County for cats only.
- Voted “Best Veterinarian” in Montgomery County, Gazette Newspaper
- Highest rating for quality, Washington Checkbook Magazine 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- As featured in Angie’s List
- Cat-Friendly Practice, Gold Level – AAFP
- Feline-Specialty Board Certification, ABVP
- Caring for cats in Montgomery County communities including Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kentlands and Rockville for 30 years.