Feline-Only Animal Hospital in Montgomery County
Serving Germantown, Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, and Surrounding Areas in MD
Gentle, Compassionate Care for Cats & Their Families
A Cat Clinic:
A Cat Clinic has been serving the Germantown MD area, providing veterinary services to cats, since 1986. We moved one mile west of Route 118 to our current location in 2005. A Cat Clinic was the first veterinary hospital in Montgomery County for cats only.
- Voted “Best Veterinarian” in Montgomery County, Gazette Newspaper 2012
- Highest rating for quality and price, Washington Checkbook Magazine 2012
- As featured in Angie’s List 2012
- Cat-Friendly Practice, Gold Level – AAFP 2012, 2013
- Feline-Specialty Board Certification, ABVP 1996, 2006
- AAHA-Certification 2012, 2013
- Caring for cats in Montgomery County communities including Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kentlands and Rockville for over 25 years.
Many of our clients say it best:
“We love the cats-only, friendly, caring atmosphere, and the full range of services provided by A Cat Clinic.” E.S.
“Dr. Rubenstein believed in my kitty’s ability to live a happy, normal life even when my previous vet had given up and had the skill to improve my kitty’s health beyond my wildest expectations.” M.K.
“I highly recommend this caring, compassionate clinic who specializes in cats. They are the best!” C.B.
A Cat Clinic was at the Germantown Oktoberfest!
The doctors and staff of A Cat Clinic were at the Germantown Oktoberfest on Sunday, October 5, 2014. Thanks to all our past and current clients who stopped by, and we hope we’ve made some new friends as well!