Feline-Only Veterinarian in Montgomery County
Gentle, Compassionate Care for Cats & Their Families
A Cat Clinic:
A Cat Clinic has been serving the Germantown MD area, providing veterinary services to cats, since 1986. We moved one mile west of Route 118 to our current location in 2005. A Cat Clinic was the first veterinary hospital in Montgomery County for cats only.
- Voted “Best Veterinarian” in Montgomery County, Gazette Newspaper 2012
- Highest rating for quality and price, Washington Checkbook Magazine 2012
- As featured in Angie’s List 2012
- Cat-Friendly Practice, Gold Level – AAFP 2012, 2013
- Feline-Specialty Board Certification, ABVP 1996, 2006
- AAHA-Certification 2012, 2013
- Caring for cats in Montgomery County communities including Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kentlands and Rockville for over 25 years.
Many of our clients say it best:
“We love the cats-only, friendly, caring atmosphere, and the full range of services provided by A Cat Clinic.” E.S.
“Dr. Rubenstein believed in my kitty’s ability to live a happy, normal life even when my previous vet had given up and had the skill to improve my kitty’s health beyond my wildest expectations.” M.K.
“I highly recommend this caring, compassionate clinic who specializes in cats. They are the best!” C.B.
Time to start heartworm prevention!
Believe it or not, spring is just around the corner. With the winter we’ve had, it may be hard to believe that mosquitoes could start buzzing around at any time, but you know they will. Don’t be caught unprepared with your cats unprotected–call the clinic today at 301-540-7770 to request monthly heartworm prevention for your cat!
Happy 16th Birthday, Princess Aurora!
Our hospital cat, Aurora, celebrated her 16th birthday on February 19th with a party here at the clinic. Since she’s very shy, she only invited her immediate family, which consists of our clinic staff. She enjoyed her Friskies cake with baby food frosting very much!
Aurora invites everyone to follow her on Facebook, where you can see more photos of her birthday celebration. Meow!